Exim4 Woes

Hi all

I have exim4 receiving mail, finally, but am having a problem sending mail.
I have a bunch of questions that I can't find the answer to.

like wher in the singlefile config to I put
smtp_accept_queues_per_connection = 0  ? as it is now all but 10
messages are queued.

How do I get outgoing mail to queue up when I am not on line?

Thats it for now.  Hope this gets through.  I keep getting erros
when using mutt on outgoing mail so had to download opera.

Thanks
Wayne