Re: Another sox question -- resampling.

Try to figure out a rate where it works. It helps undertanding the
problem.

Perhaps  you  must especify that you want a stereo wav... Or perhaps you
can try to explicit the mp3's rate...

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck@cefala.org>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck                   EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F