Re: Wine Snapshot Packages?

Adam Kessel wrote:

There used to be WINE CVS packages at

http://people.debian.org/~andreas/debian

but they seem to have disappeared over the last several months.

Is anyone aware of any working apt source for WINE debs?
I'd never seen that page working.
I'm also interest as you in Wine packages, because the Wine version 2004XXXXX apparently has a problem that causes that I can't attach files in Lotus Notes and report and error about the clipboard metafile. I heard that the problem is solve downgrading to the version 20031212 of Wine, but I'm in Sarge and don't know how to downgrade the version.

PS.: Sorry for my english.