Gaim always crashed after I closed chat window

Hello,everyone:
I am using debian/sid,kernel-2.4.26,gnome2.6(from experimental),when someone invited me into a chat,things became abnormal,I can talked with everyone in chat,that's ok,but as soon as I want to finished chatting and closed this window,or after everyone else all exited from this chat room,gaim crashed without any error messages.

But I remembered that before I upgrade gnome from 2.4 to 2.6 there was no any trouble with gaim.

   My gaim is installed from apt-source,gaim 0.77.

Any help appreciate
wasily