Re: IMAP: migration tools

Jerome BENOIT wrote:

Hello List,

are there good tools which enable to migrate from a former IMAP to a new one ?

There are tools, I can't vouch for whether they're good or not! I came across one earlier this evening; I can't remember what it was called, but I was searching for "IMAP" on http://sf.net - I think it may have been something like "IMAP migrate", or something similarly straightforward.

Of course, you may be able to copy your messages simply by setting up both accounts in your email client and dragging them across - but this won't preserve your filters, etc.

Bonsoir,

Jon