Files burned on CDRW on FreeBSD box can't be copied to Debien box

Hi all folks,

Debian unstable
FreeBSD 5.2

I used "burncd" burning data files on a CDRW as root on a FreeBSD box.  After
burning, files can be copied from CDRW to any directory on the FreeBSD box.
But they can't be copied to Debian box, saying that I have no permission to
copy files.  However in fact the files are copied to Debian box.  On the
Debian box I tried to mount the CDRW as root as well as user with the same
result.  Kindly advise how to rectify this problem

TIA

B.R.
satimis