Re: Intel NIC Driver

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 04:45:38PM -0400, jhgraves@gis.net wrote:
| Find said there is no such file or directory...I went and there is only
| one file inside /lib/modules/  and it references ide .

What kernel are you using?  (provide us with the output of 'uname -a')

It sounds like you may be using a kernel that was configured without
that module.  You can install a new kernel easily with apt, but first
we'll need to know a bit more about your system.

-D

--
One man gives freely, yet gains even more;
another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.