debian diskless pseudo tty devices

Hello

I am  configuring  a  network  with  8  diskless hosts, using the debian
diskless package and Linux 2.6.5.

It  worked  allright  when I tried with Linux 2.4.23, but now with 2.6.5
I'm having this strange problem. I can't start xterm. It complains about
not  being  able to open a new pseudo tty device. I know this problem is
related to udev, but I can't figure out how to overcome it... Any ideas?

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck@cefala.org>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck                   EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F