Concerning testing

Hi,

Although I am an old Linux user, I have never used debian, and I am a bit confused about the various versions.

I would like to install testing (sarge) on a small business server (gateway, firewall, mail, web, ftp etc). I know that I should install stable, but somehow I don't want to. So I have some questions.

Do things break often with testing?
Will I have problems with security updates?
Is testing on a business server an awfully idea, or just not recommended.

I am asking those with debian experience, since I cannot judge only by what I am reading on the official site.

Thanks.