Re: Alias problem

Whether I am he or he is me, it's all relative to your doors of perception.  :)

nwerneck@cefala.org wrote:

Are you really called Aldous Huxley, or is this just an "alias problem"? :)

...most of my signature quotations are from "you"!! Thanks for all those
enlightening toughts :>

--
Nicolau Werneck 9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F