Re: Compatible DVD Burner with Linux

hugo vanwoerkom escribió:

David Cunningham wrote:

Thank you. Yes, that post shows their GUI successfully burning a DVD under
Linux.  (I couldn't read the French.)  I find that reassuring!
There is an interesting and informative web page on the subject of MMC
compliance (and non-compliance) at
http://fy.chalmers.se/%7Eappro/linux/DVD%2BRW/hcn.html . This seems to a
key issue when determining DVD burner behavior under Linux.  The article
seems to imply not all DVD burners will behave themselves well under Linux.
I just stumbled on this after posting to this list.
Thank you for your feedback.  I don't want to pay a restocking fee if I
choose the wrong DVD burner.  ;)

So what's your choice?

H.

Yes, I want to know it to buy a similar DVD burner, Linux compatible ( or Linux Perfectworking ;)