[SOLVED] Re: LDAP connections only work on local subnet

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 11:57, Joost De Cock shoved this in my mailbox:
> Hello list,
>
> I have a problem when connecting to an LDAP server that I can't explain.

OK, sorry about this, but it seems I misconfigured my subnet mask, and that's
why it didn't work.

I'll go kick myself now :/

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.