Re: Gbucash (Sarge)

Clive Menzies wrote:

On (06/05/04 13:57), Clive Menzies wrote:
For anyone who's interested, updating sid last night I got a new version
of gnucash (1.8.9-2) which starts fine ;)  Everything comes to he who
waits .... sometimes.  Thanks to all concerned ;)

Regards

Clive

Hello Clive,

And the same here with Sarge.
Nice and clean. There seems to have been a lot of work in remodeling.
One or two of the other packages that I used with it before, e.g., gnucash-sql, don't seem to exist anymore, and are probably bundled into gnucash-common.
Regards,

David.