Re: cdrecord error

Changing the append statement and running lilo  didn't work.

I know that I did get cdrecord to work on this box under
Solaris X86. ( that's how i burned the debian CD's).  I really don't want
to re-install Solaris x86.  I want to run debian, and I need cdrecord to
work on it.  Might you have any other suggestions?  When I installed
Debian, I installed the idepci flavor.  Should I re-install with the
vanilla flavor?

Pete