X start-up failure!!

 Dear Guys,

 My problem with X is that: Whenever I choose
frame-buffer feature in setup phase, although the
xf86config settings are ok, X won't come alive and a
"Fatal error" related to "AddScreen" comes on the
output console! Whenever I DO NOT choose the frame
buffer, X comes up and sounds of X-start up are
generated, but with no video output and the screen
becomes black screen! I'm sure that all applets are
running under X. For example by pressing Alt-F1 and
moving through the main menu(in my imagine ;) ) and
pressing enter key, the read/write LED of HDD becomes
red! So, I think the problem is related to my video

 My video card is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 AGP 16MB. In all
other distributions, its detected as nv RIVA TNT2 and
mostly I choose its driver in xf86config as "nv" . I
had no problem with my video card in other distros.
So, what's the problem?!

Kaveh Gh.

Email : Kaveh_gh@mehr.sharif.edu

Do you Yahoo!?