kde warning messages

i normally don't run apps from the shell, I'm using windowmaker.

This morning I tried k3b, and kprinter, since the shell was open.

When I ran either of these the shell had bunch of warning messages
scroll by;

sudo kprinter
kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 16x16/stock/chart not valid.
kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 16x16/stock/code not valid.
kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 16x16/stock/data not valid.
kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 48x48/stock/object not valid.
kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 48x48/stock/table not valid.
kdecore (KIconLoader): WARNING: Icon directory /usr/share/icons/hicolor/ group 48x48/stock/text not valid.
kprinter: WARNING: KFilterBase::findFilterByExtension : no filter found for text/plain

How do  go about correcting these warnings?

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112