Re: Posting to the mailing list

On 05/06/04 03:40, Paul Johnson wrote:
Adam Funk <a24061@yahoo.com> writes:

On Wednesday 05 May 2004 19:50, Ralph Katz wrote:

On 05/05/04 03:00, William Ballard wrote:

| Is it fixable?  Do I need to start giving up on Debian being able to
| filter the spam?  and do Bayesian filtering myself on mail I get
| from the lists?

You could read the newsgroup: linux.debian.user

But remember to post to the mail list.

I post to the moderated newsgroup through my ISP's news server and (if
you read this) it works.

Hmm, I guess it does work.  Whaddya know...

Nope. Bet you didn't see my post of last evening (below) in mail from debian-user; only newsgroup readers saw it, AFAIK. It has no subscribe/unsubscribe footer or other indicator headers that it every saw the debian-user mailer. It only has the plain newsgroup headers.

Now if this only threads correctly so you can find it....

Regards,
Ralph