Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

Paul Johnson wrote:
You, and you alone, are the one who let it get that bad to start with.

Riiiight Paul. You mean all my time fighting spam professionally as postmaster for a small ISP, nailing a few spammers, the months I did use Spamcop before I was doing that more than anything else, the fact that I run SA here with Razor reporting turned on is all moot because I don't wake up, fight spam until I drop and then sleep again. Whatever.