[Postfix/TLS]: Using TLS gives relay access denied

Hi List,
I have gone thru the postfix smtp auth and tls howto on
postfix.state.of.mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/index.html and did
everything as per that howto, only changing some paths and other
things that were redhat specific to debian's.

Also went thru this guide:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=postfix:sasl&start=10&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=bmjtb3%2412fo%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=11

Created the certs and everything but still I'm not able use tls/sasl.

I'm putting the relevant output of /var/log/mail/mail.log, telnet
localhost 25, postconf -n, all gzipped here

http://postf.postpro.net/postfix.log.gz

The version of postfix on Debian testing is 2.0.16-4 tls/sasl

I have posted twice before on two or three places but got no
response. Hopefully I will get atleast one or two responses and hope I
can sucessfully run postfix with tls. It is _really_ a pain for me to
use _pine_ to send mail and I have to compose mails offline and pine
is meant for online use unless this postfix really works with tls.

I want to use another, real MUA (mutt) and not pine. So, if no one else
replies, may be a mutt+postfix+tls user might want to. Also, I am on a
very limited time net connection. Been weeks and I am just stuck not
able to use postfix/tls. I do not want to use postfix without tls.
And due to this problem, not able to post on any lists or not able
to post as much as I would like to.

Thanks to anyone who tries to help, really appreciated.
Regards,
Poster

P.S.: I'm posting here in case this has something debian specific. Please
reply me offlist as I'm not on this list.