Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:01:41PM -0700, Steven Sheeley wrote:
> I thought this was a list to help Debian Users not to bitch about spam.  So
> for, I've seen very little help and a ton of griping.

>From time to time, people let themselves be carried away. I myself was
caught up once in the thread about challenge-response systems (C-R).
Remember that one? Anyway, if you're worried about the quality of the
list, killthread this discussion and read the rest. Venting steam from
time to time assures the quality of the other posts, as mentioned
earlier.

HTH,
David

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!