Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 11:01:21AM +1000, David Moore wrote:
> Perhaps we can all agree to report one spammer every day and work together
> for peace and harmony.

That's fine and a good idea. What Paul claimed though was just infuriating.

> Actually, I have found that abusing spammers can be quite therapeutic.

Depends on if you get to actually abuse the spammer and not some innocent
sod who either had their email address used as the From: address or happens
to work on the abuse@* email address.

Personally I'd like to kick spammers in the teeth and have their fingers
permanently broken.

And I mean that.

--
    Red herrings strewn hither and yon.