Re: Massive increase of spam on debian-*@l.d.o

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:16:04AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Remember, if you're not reporting spam, you're as bad as the spammer.

Are you deranged? I get over 12000 pieces of spam per month. Do you have
/any/ idea of what it'd take to go through it all, find the source,
find the isp and send an email to abuse?

Whilst generally I wouldn't resort to flamage, your statement above
is of such great ignorance that you have to be a fool to make it.

Goddamn.

--
    Red herrings strewn hither and yon.