Re: cups printing problems: mozilla, gimp

On Wednesday 05 May 2004 14:10, Ralph Katz wrote:
[...]
> My solution was switching browsers to mozilla-firefox which prints to
> files and to the CUPS printer.
[...]
That sounded good, so I installed mozilla-firefox, but was disappointed to
find it offers only one printer "PostScript/default", just like mozilla used
to (before all those @:64 things appeared).  It seems to actually print to
the last used or perhaps the default cups printer.  This is better than not
printing and much better than printing hundreds of pages of garbage, but I
still do not understand why it cannot print through cups.

--
richard