Re: Installation on AMD

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:00:36PM +0100, mahqwun wrote:

> Im trying to find a installation manual for AMD processors, I did not
> see this category in your documentation list on website?

Nothing really specific to installation on an AMD processor.  The
processor is an x86 compatible and treated as such.

--
Jamin W. Collins

It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to stick to what
makes sense, regardless of what crack the rest of the universe is
smoking.  -- Andrew Suffield