Re: Can't log into enlightenment --Solved

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 10:04, Adam Done wrote:
After upgrading to the newest gnome-session I have not been able to log into my enlightenment wm.  I have puring over the lists and other resources and it looks like no one else has the same issues with gdm.

I had a file in the /etc/gdm/Sessions which started the enlightenment session for me.

$  cat /etc/gdm/Sessions/Enlightenment

exec /usr/bin/enlightenment

When gdm starts up or when I log out every time I hear a beep and then in the sessions chooser the only thing that shows up is
last
system default
gnome
kde
fail safe gnome

After going back to old posts which I temporally forgot to do... I fixed the problem.  Thank you Chris for bring that to my attention :)

-adam