Can't log into enlightenment after upgrading to newest gnome-session

After upgrading to the newest gnome-session I have not been able to log into my enlightenment wm.  I have puring over the lists and other resources and it looks like no one else has the same issues with gdm.

I had a file in the /etc/gdm/Sessions which started the enlightenment session for me.

$  cat /etc/gdm/Sessions/Enlightenment

exec /usr/bin/enlightenment

When gdm starts up or when I log out every time I hear a beep and then in the sessions chooser the only thing that shows up is
last
system default
gnome
kde
fail safe gnome

Does anyone have any other sugestions?  Thank in advanced.

-adam