Re: Looking for a good LDAP howto. pam, smb, etc.

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 08:22:48PM -0400, Kirill Lapshin wrote:
From: Kirill Lapshin <kir@lapshin.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Looking for a good LDAP howto. pam, smb, etc.

Hello,

I am trying to setup a centralized login authority for logging in both linux and windows users. Later on it may be extended to supply info for DNS etc. I've spent quite a lot of time googling around, reading various writeups, but yet have to find a good one.

Any recommendations?

I am using Sarge, and would prefer to use standard packages.

Thanks.