sa-learn mbox for spam and ham

I've recently set up a Debian spam proxy server, which is working nicely. There are things to tweak yet and one of them is automating the sa-learn process. There is no local mail on the spam proxy. It relays all of its mail to a Novell GroupWise system. Currently I am having staff place spam and ham in a shared GroupWise directory from which I create a spam and ham mbox using IMAP. I feed these mboxes to sa-learn back on the spam filter box.

I think there may be a way--even across operating systems--to automate this process. Perhaps two mail accounts could be set-up on a local Debian box, which could pass the mbox files to the spam filter periodically. If my staff forwarded mail to a spam and ham local box, would the good bits of the message still be visible to sa-learn? GroupWise has a forward as attachment option, but I don't know what it does (it doesn't sound like the right option).

Your ideas welcome.

Mark