Re: your message

Dunno what this is doing here, but doesn't it make you nostalgic... the old
days of NIC-handles... text forms by email instead of instant-gratification
web interfaces... before notverysign and the new internet moneygrubbers...

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 06:14, hostmaster@EU.org wrote:
> No valid request has been found in your message.
> Please fill-in and resend the following template:
>
> ******************* Please DO NOT REMOVE Version Number
> ******************** Domain Version Number: E1.0
>
> ********* Send the completed form by E-mail to DNS-MANAGER@EU.org
> **********
>
>                            DOMAIN REGISTRATION FORM
>
>    Before applying, be sure that you agree with the domain policy (see
>    at end).
>
> rt.  (N)ew (M)odify (D)elete....:
>
> dm.  Complete Domain Name.......:
>
> Organization Using Domain Name
> (fill only for new domains or contact change)
> (if you are an individual, fill the organization name with your name)
>
> om.  Organization Name..........:
> oa.  Address (line 1)...........:
> op.  Address (line 2)...........:
> oc.  Address (line 3)...........:
> os.  Address (line 4)...........:
[...]

Don't know what moved me to top-post, either:  if this were a live thread we
could have an old-fashioned flame war about that too...  like the good old
days...

--
richard