OT -- weird DNS hiccup

sometimes "serensoft.com" resolves, sometimes it doesn't!

we're running our own DNS at serensoft.com, and usually folks
worldwide can ask for "serensoft.com" and reach our server at
208.33.90.85 in southern indiana.

lately, one of our partners has noticed that he can't get to
"serensoft.com" (host unknown) from his new england locale --
but get can SSH in to a st. louis client, which CAN resolve
"serensoft.com".

as if the DNS is percolating from indiana to missouri, but NOT
to new hampshire. bizarre!

does anybody have any bright ideas on what to track down? any
help you might have to offer will be thoroughly appreciated.

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux boss 2.4.18-bf2.4 #1 Son Apr 14 09:53:28 CEST 2002 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #54 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
:
Tired of SLOW BROWSING THROUGH THE ONLINE APACHE MANUAL? Get
your own local copy and never worry about bandwidth again:
    apt-get install apache-doc
Then browse /usr/share/doc/apache/manual.html, quick like a
bunny.