Galeon + Cups printing hangs

Hi,

  I've searched the archives, tried the hints I got from there, but:
  no luck.

  Configuration:
  - up to date debian sarge
  - cups printer management
  - HP Photosmart usb printer
  - manual build of 2.6.5 kernel.

  The problem:
  - When I try to print from galeon, galeon hangs
    - Printing to printer lpr -P lp: hangs
    - Printing to file             : hangs
    - Print preview                : hangs
   (where hang is defined as: high CPU use, no redraws if I move a
   window)

  Replaced xprt by the version from xprt-xprintorg : still hangs

  Printing from mozilla is just fine. (at least; printing to a file),
  uses a printer name lp@:64 or something similar.

  other stuff seems to print just fine as well.

  Suggestions are welcome

	      TimT
--
tim.timmerman@asml.nl                              040-2683613
timt@timt.org   Voodoo Programmer/Keeper of the Rubber Chicken

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.