Re: D-link DFE-530tx

 No!

 I have tested via-rhine module several times and no
success achieved! According to my request, the setup
let us to enter extra-command-line and parameters
before linking the module to the kernel. I think if I
want to link it, I have to mention the IRQ and IO
addresss used by card. I have no idea about the format
of command-line!! Any suggestion/recommandation?

 In the same way(According to Bob's recommandations) I
have tested 8139too. The same problem appears. In both
of them, we have to enter some parameters to force the
kernel to use the card with the correct IRQ and IO
addresses.

 I'm looking 4 your help. Regards,

--- Colin <cwvca_blah@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dan Williamson wrote:
> > The driver for this card is probably the
> rhinefet.o and must be compiled
> > from source. If you have the gcc, cpp, glibc-devel
> and kernel headers
> > you should be able to do a make install of the
> module (probably
> > available from the OEM www.viaarena.com
> <http://www.viaarena.com> ...
> > look for the 6105LOM chipset.
>
> The D-Link DFE-530TX also works with the via-rhine
> driver that comes with
> the kernel.
>

> --

=====