Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

On (03/05/04 17:34), Alan Shutko wrote:
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> From: Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org>
> Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 17:34:42 -0500
> Subject: Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb
>
> Michael Graham <oobermick@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>
> > Not much to be honest, but it makes me cringe everytime I see a colour
> > without a 'u' (note I expectly wrote that sentence so it never said
> > color -- D'oh!!)
>
> So, you must hate green and violet, but love chartreuse and purple,
> right?
Hehe ;)  I like that.  This twilight world of tehnospeak requires us to
be at least bilingual - try configuring an Epson Stylus Colour 880 ;) -
no such animal.  I find myself being quite schizophrenic on occasions
.... am I writing for an american or english audience - ambilingual is
the answer; then you can offend everyone ;)

Regards

Clive

--
http://www.clivemenzies.co.uk