RE: FW: X + gdm at bootup madness

No, these loglines are form the FIRST attempt, at bootup. This is off
course with the rc-script from the package.

After this fails, I login to the terminal, and do a /etc/init.d/gdm
restart. (or stop and then start, no difference). It then fires up X
without ANY probs or errors. So no need to post that XFree86 log I
thought :).

Pim