Re: Unidentified subject!

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 10:40:00PM -0500, James Baer said
> Hello,
>
> I've got an HPPA B1000 box, and have tried installing CDs for it. It will
> boot (I've tried both vmlinux32 and 64) but it doesn't recognize either my
> keyboard or mouse, so I can't get past the "release notes" screen. Is there
> a patch or something I should download that will allow it to see these?
> Both of them are USB devices.

You might get better reponses on the debian-hppa@lists.debian.org list.
Also, don't forget a subject next time.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:     csystems Area 51 sweep encryption JFK bank government MDA