does highlight package support fortran 90?

Hi
I am looking for a package which will enable me to include a fortran 90 source code file into a latex file with syntax highlighting. From apt-cache I found that higlight package has this ability. But I would like to know, if it supports Fortran 90 language. The manual mentions Fortran, but does not specify which version of Fortran 77/90/...

Any ideas on how to get it work with fortran 90?

When I tried highlight -s vim -v -L -i evaluate.f90 -o evaluate.tex

I am getting evaluate.dvi. The indentation is working nicely but there is no syntax highlighting. Any work arounds?

thanks
raju

--
Home page: http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/