Re: Can no longer use ctrl-alt-del in new X - bug or feature?

On 02 Apr 2004, Michal R. Hoffmann wrote:
> s. keeling wrote:
> []
> >
> >>does anything, nor does ctrl-shift-f1 take me to a text terminal. To
> >
> >ctrl-alt-f1 then ctrl-alt-f7 to go back.
>
> rather Alt-F7 to go back (without Ctrl).
>
> --
> ***  Michal R. Hoffmann        |    <mailto:misiek@knm.org.pl>      ***
> ***             -= member of: KNM, ZUKiH, HCKU =-                   ***

None of these do anything since upgrading to the version of X in Sarge
(4.3 I think -can't remember the number).

I'm not using gnome or kde - just plain icewm.

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic