Re: How do I install a BIN file?

"Richard Blake" <sajaylu@msn.com> writes:

> I recently discovered how to install Knoppix onto my hard drive and
> I also noticed it was Debian also. I have two questions really. Is
> Knoppix Debian?

No.

> or a Debian Mod?

Sort of.

> the other question is How do I Install a BIN file. I downloaded it
> from the LimeWire Website and I just basically want to know what the
> heck to do with it.

You also need the cue file to go with it, and likely whatever
broken-ass software writes it's cd image data into bin/cue files
instead of nice, standard ISOs.  Don't bother with bin/cue, it's a
waste of time.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com