Re: Exim & squirrelmail

> Hi!
>
> I am using Exim default configure with Qpopper. Now I am try to
> configure
> squirrelmail but when I try to login into squirrelmail it prompt me an
> error.
>
> ERROR : Could not complete request.
> Query:SELECT "INBOX"
> Reason Given: Mailbox does not exist
>
> ERROR : Could not complete request.
> Query:CREATE "INBOX.Sent"
> Reason Given: Permission denied
>  ><
>
> What should I configure to allow access my pop3 account ?

Hello "Support".

First of all, SquirrelMail is an IMAP client, not POP3.  The
difference is that IMAP client browses mail on the mail server, while
POP3 downloads it to the local machine.

Is this what you originally intended?  If so, you have to download an
IMAP server for your email server.  apt-get install cyrus-imap should
get you started.

Bojan