Re: tetex-extra will not install in sarge - PARTLY SOLVED

On 01 Apr 2004, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> Has anyone had problems installing tetex-extra in Sarge?
>
> I've tried repeatedly but it keeps failing to install certain fonts and
> then remaining half-installed. I can't see anything in the bug reports
> similar to this.
>
> Anthony
>

>From the logs I found that tetex-extra was complaining about hyphen.gr
being missing. I therefore obtained it from elsewhere and placed it in
/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/hyphen. Tetex-extra then installed,
although dvips still doesn't print anything (something I've experienced
in another computer for some time). Oddly enough, lpr via magicfilter
does print.

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic