Re: installation problem (Woody r2)

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:08:24PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote the following (indented);
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:56:37PM +0100, Andreas van Leeuwen Flamino wrote:
> > I am having troubles installing debian. I am using Woody release 2 on
> > i386 hardware, and each time the installer stops either with 'return
> > value 127' or 'return value 1'.
> > /target/var/log/debootstrap.log reads:
> > -                                                                                                                                                                          ln:
> >                                                                                                                                                                            /target/usr/bin/awk:
> > File exits
>
> Make sure that the target filesystem is empty.

Okay, so i rebooted, had Debian create partitions for me and now it
exits with 'return value 1'.
The last lines of
/target/var/log/debootstrap.log read:
-                                                                                                                                                                           Setting
                                                                                                                                                                            up
tasksel (1.43)
lilo
/usr/sbin/debootstrap: 1: sleep: not found
-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     TIA.

Andreas