Re: patches applied to debian kernel packages

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 07:22:08PM +0300, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

> > Hello Nikita!
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 06:42:28PM +0300, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> > > kernel-image-* packages available in Debian archive have a number of
> > > patches applied (listed in README.Debian).
> > > Are individual patches listed there available in ready-to-download
> > > from from anywhere?
> >
> > For 2.4.2[1245] and 2.6.3 they are on the mirrors, see
> > apt-cache search kernel-patch-debian
>
> Thank you

The patches applied to the Debianized sources in kernel-source-xxx are
NOT the patches in packages named *kernel-patch*.  The patches to the
source are listed in the kernel-source README, and this generally
indicates where you can get each patch.  I'm not sure if they're all
available as neet separate things.