Re: AW: Bonjour

At 02:23 PM 2/18/2004, Steve Lamb wrote:
Marty Landman wrote:
At 01:01 PM 2/18/2004, Paul Johnson wrote:
you just can't make it without English in the US.
I don't know about that Paul; growing up in Brooklyn seemed to me like everyone did quite nicely thank you.

I was unaware that Brooklyn was considered the whole of the United States.

Oh man, that was a joke I tried to make albeit unsuccessfully. Sorry it was too obtuse (or there just aren't enough folks that get my Brooklyn bred brand of humor).

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners