Re: AW: Bonjour - WAY WAY OT!

s. keeling wrote:
When I read Marty's reply, it seemed more a play on the idea that
Brooklyn-ites don't actually speak English.  Of course, there's a lot
of people from where I'm from who would dispute the suggestion that
English is spoken anywhere in the US.  I imagine the British might go
even farther and say anywhere outside the former British Empire.

Now you're the one confusing the two as, if I remember correctly, a portion of the US *was* part of the former British Empire. :P