xferstats and logrotate

I've recently been getting the following error-message (a mail message
from cron):

  /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
  /tmp/logrotate.vp0xft: line 4: xferstats: command not found
  error running postrotate script
  run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

I don't have xferstats on my system and apt-cache reveals no
information about it.  Grepping /var/lib/dpkg/status and
/var/lib/dpkg/available reveals nothing either.  Further, I can't
figure out what in /etc/cron.daily/logrotate or in /etc/logrotate.conf
might be calling this (I haven't customized them at all).

I know that wu-ftpd ships with a script called xferstats, but wu-ftpd
is not installed on my system.

This is a very minor matter, but it's annoying and I'd like to
understand what is producing the warning.

Has anyone else seen this, or does anyone have any insight into what
is happening?

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Jim