Re: net-radio and firewall

Adam Aube wrote:

On Monday 16 February 2004 02:57 pm, mikael backman wrote:
When I try to listen to netradio with Realplay8 ,it won't work if
I have my little firewall installed (Netgear RP614).
If I remove the firewall realplay works fine.

Sounds like a problem with your firewall.

I'd like some advice as howto make Realplay work with the firewall.

You could try Netgear support:

http://kbserver.netgear.com/main.asp

Since this list is for users of Debian GNU/Linux, and not Netgear's network devices, you'll probably find better help there.

Adam

Yes but I do use Debian testing. Since netradio works fine with the firewall in Freebsd5.2 I tought,maybe there was something I could tweak in Debian to get it to work.
regards Mikael