Re: Disable plugins in Mozilla?

Keith Willoughby wrote:
Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:

Is it possible to disable a specific plugin (like Flash) in Mozilla
without physically removing the files from the plugins directory (or
renaming them)?

If you only have a problem with Flash, then Flash Click To View is ideal

http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/

Yeah, my problem's just Flash. It seems to freeze Galeon (and presumably Mozilla) whenever it tries to load an animation. I also noticed that the flash plugin from Macromedia says Moz 1.1 and above...

Anyone know where to get a Flash plugin for 1.0?

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.com]

E-mail     [jjk3@msstate.edu]