Re: Holy Shee-it

Incoming from Richard Hoskins:

> So we're looking at IBM pitching Linux desktops at organizations
> using Windows servers.  Who would have thunk?

That's even weirder.  Linux takes corporate computing by storm.  How?
By abandoning the low end server market to Mickeysoft and going for
the desktop market instead.

This could solve a lot of problems.  The whole point of spam ceases to
exist.  The Windows desktop software market disappears in a puff of
smoke.  The only machines that still need MacAfee and Symantec are
data center Windows servers.

Maybe Microsoft would do well to start porting its software over now.

- -