Re: Comcast has IPv6, when will Debian?

On Feb 13, 2004, at 2:21 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:

You guys apparently didn't get the memo.  ;-)

I work for Securitas, therefor, I never get the memo.  Even for things
like opting out of their craptastic health insurance that isn't
accepted by any local doctors.  And because I missed that memo, I
couldn't cancel my insurance, meaning I'm stuck paying for insurance
that I can't use without having to make a 600 mile round trip to
Seattle.  Bastards...

Heh, of course my comments were a joke from the movie Office Space. Hey look at the bright side, at least on Debian it's easy to print out the right cover sheets for your TPS reports!! ;-)

Nate