Re: Your eMail to Gibson Research Corp. was intercepted by GRC Security.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:10:57 -0800,
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20040212171057.GC4724@ursine.ca>:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 04:12:23PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > ..deal.  ;-)
>
> He has a valid point, it can warp with people's filters depending on
> the conditions.

..bayesan poison spam that makes it thru to this list, does the list
admin catch them, or is there somewhere we report this (other than
list abuse)?

> > ..myself, I just got curious about how this particular guy would
> > respond, he makes a living out of selling Wintendo security,
> > and has this autoresponder set up.   ;-)
>
> So he's a spammer.

..the lack of response confirms that notion, yes.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: